Facebook Status Tricks / Use iPhone ,iPad3 ,BlackBerry & More Symbols in Fb Status


Hello friends i just found this apps ,its amazing , Make your friends fool by using this apps , I just use iPad3 to update my status , actually i use my normal PC but using this apps , I posted my every status via iPad3 , try it and impress girls and make your friend fool , I am sure you like this apps and you will get more comments and likes on your status. 

  BlackBerry                  
  BlackBerry Torch        








Enjoy apps, If you like my blog or you don't like thn plzz give your Review and comments, Its help to improve blog .. :)

1 comments:

  1. Facebook's unveiling of Facebook Video Ads is an attempt to compete with YouTube, which has largely captured the majority of video marketers in the past few years. download video facebook

    ReplyDelete