Awesome Trick To Post and Share GIF Animated Image On Your Facebook 2016

Hey Friends after a long time I have found best thing to share with you , Always I am interested to post GIF animation in Facebook but I did not know how can I do it in simple steps ,There are too many sites who give this facility but I don't want to try it , I just want to post my family GIF animation on my Facebook page so I want to some secure and safe trick to share image and Bingo I just found simply Awesome trick which I like to share with you ,First you have to create your animated Image ,If you do not know how to create animated image then I will teach you don't worry, To create GIF image you have to download first PhotoScape software in your PC or Laptop, You can download PhotoScape software from this link - http://www.Photoscape.org , after downloading first you have to open photoscape software and follow bellow steps to create gif animation..
Step 1 Open PhotoScape , Its look like below image.


Step 2 now click on Animated GIF


Step 3 Now add photo in it , for add photos you can directly drag and drop photos in photoscape or you can add photos by side panel and also you can add photos by right side add button , best way use side panel to add pictures.


after adding some pictures in photoscape

after adding pictures in it you can change the place of pictures also you can change the visual timing for each picture also you have too many choice , after set all you requirement click on save button and save picture in you laptop or pc. and bingo your best gif image is ready ,below is example of it.


this is easy method to create Animated Gif also you can create this type of image from online site , some site giving this type facilities ,below I have provided some sites address.

1. http://gifmaker.me/
2. http://gifcreator.me/
3. http://makeagif.com/
4. http://picasion.com/

Now after creating your GIF image you have to create Google+ Account , If you have already google plus account then you do not need to create new one , Now go to your google plus account and post your gif Image on it , Your GIF image is save life time in google plus album , after posting your gif image on google plus , Click on Image to open it , After open Image right click on image there you found "Copy Image Address" click on it
Now open your Facebook Account then copy paste that link in your status box and hit enter and finally you found there your favorite gif animation on your Facebook page

There are also you can post your favorite animated gif from other site , For Example you like gif animation from my blog then click on that image and open in another tab then right click on that image then " copy image address" that's it , It is really easy method and nobody know this method this time only you and me know this trick so please if you like my tricks and tips then please share with your friends and family and make me little famous ;)
Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment